Monday, February 23, 2009

Introductions...


This morning my pinky toe asked me what i was doing wasting my life


"Why i don't know pinky toe! I say, you've been intolerant of my lack of action lately. Why have you stuck with me for so long?"


So my pinky toe collected its things and left......You'd probably think i was lacking. But i see it as a gain.


I now have a conversation starter at parties..... i must remember to wear strappy shoes.


As an act of defiance......I'll prove it to pinky toe that I'm in fact proactive. There was a rumour spreading about me. Either i was in rent or i need rent. Either is a fabrication.


Oh, I'm sorry.....my pinky toe was considerate enough to give directions of care to my stomach.....I must eat.



I welcome you to my psyche.....enjoy your stay

1 comment:

  1. SO LONG AND THANKS FOR ALL THE FISH!
    Pinky toe totally doesn't know what he's missed out on.

    ReplyDelete