Monday, February 23, 2009

Practice

Two paintings from a collection that should be scraped.....i made mistakes and they're not incredibly interesting, but its getting back into the habbit, since i'll be doing this for four hours twice a week


here there is more significance with the idea......its of the moon during the aftermath of some horrible bushfire days.....the smoke turned both the sun and moon incredibly red.



This is a flower from a postcard i bought for 50c years ago....like in yr 10. I liked the colours of the postcard which is in no way reflected here.
This was the first practice i did on an easel i got for my birthday.....i tried really hard to, but i screwed it up><
anyway i should keep practicing.....but i feel like this isn't being an appropriate outlet for me at the moment and i should dabble in other mediums

1 comment:

  1. You are such a painter. Shapes and forms emerging from the different shades of the same colour astounds me. Love the rose.

    Watercolour has always scared me. The fact that there's no Ctrl+Z stresses me out. =p

    ReplyDelete